In Short - You collect all sizing information/money and submit the full order yourself. Additional Fan Gear items will not be available in your Team Store.
- After the initial design process, you collect all information (sizing, player names, player numbers, etc.), as well as the money for the order from parents.
- You then place the order via our online order form.
- Once order form is submitted, your Triton designer will send you an online invoice for full payment.
- After payment is made, all designs in the order are sent to you for final approval. Once approval is received, the order is submitted to production. A shipping window will then be provided for you.
- An online Triton Team Store is then constructed which includes all custom sublimated items that you ordered for your team (hats, batting gloves, socks, and semi-custom printed t-shirts are not included in the Team Store). There are no minimums on re-orders, and the Team Store is open 24/7/365. The link to this store will be sent via email. CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TEAM STORES - Once the order has completed manufacturing, the full order is shipped to the primary point of contact.
Option 2 - Clubhouse Store Ordering Method
In Short - Your parents place orders for their uniforms themselves, meaning you never have to collect sizes or money. Additional Fan Gear items will be available for purchase as well.
Step-by-step - After the initial design process, the coach (or primary point of contact) selects the designs he/she wants to order. These designs are then sent to you for final approval by your Triton designer.
- After approval, you will tell us the deadline you want us to set for your parents for ordering your Triton uniform/apparel items, which will allow us to set a shipping window for these items. This deadline serves to provide you a shipping window for your Triton uniform/apparel items, as well as to remove non-custom items like our hats, socks, and batting gloves (if these are present in your store).
- An online Clubhouse Store is then constructed which will contain all of your Triton uniform and apparel items, as well as additional Fan Gear apparel and accessory items for purchase, within 24 hours. CLICK HERE TO VIEW A SAMPLE CLUBHOUSE STORE
- The link to the Clubhouse Store will then be sent to you, at which point you can send the link to your parents.
- Your parents will then place the order for the Triton uniform/apparel items themselves, as well as any additional Fan Gear items they choose to purchase. This means that you will not have to handle any order collection information or payment.
- The business day after the deadline, all items that have been ordered will be sent to production. A shipping window for your Triton uniform/apparel options will be emailed to you so that you know when these orders will be shipped. All non-custom items like our hats, socks, and batting gloves will be removed from your Clubhouse Store at this point.
- Fan Gear items will begin production as well and will ship within 6-8 business days. Fan Gear items ship to each individual purchaser, and will be separated from the Triton uniform/apparel options.
- Upon completion of manufacturing the Triton uniform/apparel items, these items will be shipped together to you to be dispersed to your team.
- Before the deadline, all Triton uniform/apparel items will not have a shipping charge as UPS Ground shipping for team orders is free. However, Fan Gear items will have a shipping charge since they are shipped directly to the purchaser.
- After the deadline, all non-custom items like our hats, socks, and batting gloves will be removed from the Clubhouse Store, and a shipping charge will be added to each Triton uniform/apparel option. At this point, all additional re-orders will be shipped directly to the purchaser. -Your Clubhouse Store will remain open 24/7/365 with no minimums on orders.